Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Place for Beauty

Lilacs in Bloom.

Pansies spring up from last year's seeds/roots.   While pansies are edible and we've added a couple to our salads this year...I prefer to eat them with my eyes.
The dogwood in the front yard is gorgeous at this time of year!

We added a flower bed to the front yard lawn.  I needed a space to grow all my dalias rescued from my father's acreage.  These will grow big and tall and will require leaning support (ground stake at a some point).  Who doesn't love fresh cut flowers all summer long?
Our little bistro set, a new addition to our garden. Something of beauty to visit in the garden.  We picked this up on Craigslist for $60 (not bad I say).    I wouldn't mind also adding a 'gnome' here and there just for fun!   

No comments:

Post a Comment