Saturday, March 13, 2010

Garden Genesis




To think we started with this...
This is last year around this time [March].
We started with inserting sticks into the ground all over the yard, plotting out where this and that would go - defining grass areas and garden areas and seeing something magical in the landscape.

We've come a long way, and still have miles to go. And its time I get this 'gabble on the go'and bring you all up to speed - because the seasons are changing and soon it will be growing and harvesting season again.

1 comment:

  1. [Jason here]
    The previous year I spent hacking through 3 meter high blackberry barbed wire. Three attacks with my pruners got me to their roots, where shovels finished about 60 big root systems. The largest of which still hangs on my wall this March 2010.

    ReplyDelete